With Painting Skills, This Artist Creates Something Truly Epic

21 years old Australian based artist Lisha turn arms into illusion 3-D body art. She creates truly outstanding works of art. We have reached her to know more about her inspiration. Here what she had to say.

Follow Her: Facebook | Instagram


* How did you find your style? Has it changed since you started?

I came across illusion/3D body art online and decided to give it a go. I began experimenting and eventually developed my own style. My style has definitely changed since I started because I've learnt so much about art and painting through daily practice.




* What inspires you to create these amazing art work?

I'm inspired by a lot of things.. Music, movies, culture and bright colours. I'm inspired by anything weird or unusual.




* How do you come up with new ideas? Do you have a process?

I wouldn't say I have a process... Usually I'll start off with a small idea which begins to grow as I paint.




* Most Challenging Aspect that comes through your work?

The most challenging thing for me is trying not to doubt myself and what I do. I'm a perfectionist so it can be hard at times to paint when it's not turning out a certain way.




* What are the future Plans?

I aim to create illusions out of a whole body. And I'd love to, one day, paint at the Australian body art awards.






Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
Powered by Blogger.