Paintings That Reflect Stories Of The Human Soul

30 years old Romanian based artist Ioana Despina Camino painted portraits of Human Souls. We have reached her to know more about her inspiration. Here what she had to say.

More Info: Facebook | Blog


* How did you find your style? Has it changed since you started?



I loved drawing silhouettes and playing with colors and that was the beginning of my style. I just used my imagination, relaxed myself while drawing and somehow the drawings created themselves. My style changed in time, not  because I wanted that, but because I grew up and my style gained it`s own maturity at the same time with me. I loved trying new techniques and experiencing new materials, new textures, new ideas and even non-conventional things.




* What inspires you to create these amazing art work?



Life, nature, beautiful souls, people, my beloved son and emotions in general...the vibes around us.




* How do you come up with new ideas? Do you have a process?



I sometimes start a drawing with no clear ideas about how it would look in the end. I just go with the flow. I start it by playing with colors and thinking about some emotions I want to express in my artwork. Well..sometimes I have clear ideas of the composition, silhouettes and the message. It depends.




* Most Challenging Aspect that comes through your work?



The most challenging aspect is when a client asks me to make him/her an artwork of things that are hard to be represented in an abstract, symbolic form. That really is a challenge.




* What are the future Plans?



At this moment I am working on a few projects of book illustrations.

Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.


Powered by Blogger.